The Go-To Place for Letterman Jackets

Time to order your  letterman jacket from Jock Shop.

Time to order your letterman jacket from Jock Shop.

As many students are wrapping up fall sports and earning their varsity letters, it is a constant question of where students should go to get their letterman jackets. For many students in the Las Vegas valley, the go-to place is the “Jock Shop.”  The Jock Shop offers Faith students three jacket options: maroon body with black sleeves, maroon body with gold sleeves, or maroon body with white sleeves. Though, it is recommended that students get the maroon body with gold sleeves option. A popular notion among students is that “the black sleeves are the coolest,” said senior Christina McManus. It is also recommended that students size up in their jackets because it is common to wear sweatshirts underneath. Another common question revolving around letterman jackets is if they are worth the price. Adi Radwanski, Faith senior, states that “it is totally worth it, I wear mine all the time!”

Orders take about a month on average to be made. Once a student receives their custom jacket, they can take it back to the Jock Shop at any time to get more patches and letters added.

Your jacket can be made just how you want it, with as many or little personalizations as you desire. Stop by the Jock Shop for a free consultation about a letterman jacket, they are located at 3395 W. Cheyenne Ave Suite 107, North Las Vegas NV, 89032. Or, go to https://jockshop.net.

As Charlotte McManus, varsity soccer player, stated, “I can’t wait to get my letterman jacket.”