Praise Band Seniors Part Ways

Praise+band+is+losing+six+graduating+seniors+this+year.+

Praise band is losing six graduating seniors this year.

As the 2019-2020 school year comes to an end it is time for some new students to audition for praise band, as the band will be losing six seniors. Mr. Pullman held Praise Band auditions Tuesday, February 11 in the CPAC at 3:15 pm.  Praise band is a group musicians who audition and come together and play every week at chapel.

Emily Vibert, a senior and gutarist for praise band thought praise band was a good experience. Vibert said,”It was a good experience because I have made friendships that have lasted since sixth grade, I now go to church outside of praise band and play with other people, and the music overall brings people together. Also, Mr. Pullman is an awesome guy and he’s been with all of us for seven years now.”

Sesean Orlovich, another senior and drummer for praise band also thought praise band was an amazing experience. He enjoyed doing praise band a lot. He shared,” My favorite part of praise band was being able to come together with other musicians that are talented and have been God-given talents and be able to praise God through music.”

Reed Claggett, an incoming sophomore, auditioned for praise band for the 2020-2021 school year. He said, “I decided to audition for praise band because it looks like fun. I also love listening and playing music in my free time. Its just a way I want to get more involved here at Faith.” He is hoping to be your guitarist for next year. He loves music and has been playing guitar for two years.

Praise band is a great way to get involved at Faith Lutheran. Its a fun way to praise God with your peers through music every week at chapel. A lot of the students who do praise band love the experience and make a lot of friendships that last throughout high school. Farewell to all the seniors who are leaving.

Faith Lutheran appreciates all of their hard work and dedication that they put into chapel every week.