Mobile vs Console Devices

Our Faith Lutheran students took a survey to see which games they enjoyed and what console or mobile games they preferred better. The results showed that the students preferred Console games over mobile games.

The top two console games were Grand Theft Auto V and Call of Duty. The top two mobile games were Candy Crush and Clash of Clans.

“I like Candy Crush because it challenges me, the new levels are fun to play. I am on level 409 and I would rate this game 9/10.” Said Mrs. Tonniges, Science Teacher.

Grand Theft Auto V is an open world game, where you can run gang operations, heists, and steal cars. Sounds dangerous! This game is made by Rockstar Games.

Call of Duty is a first-person shooter game, where you can take down terrorists. You can also play multiplayer. This game is made by Activision.

Candy Crush is a highly addicting puzzle game. The game is made by King.

Austin Lien, an avid video gamer, said “I like that it is an open world and that you can switch between 3 characters (Michael, Franklin and Trevor) plus you can unlock chop! I would rate this game 9/10.”

Clash of Clans is also highly addicting game, but strategy. You build a little town and defend it. The game is made by SuperCell.

Overall at Faith Lutheran Jr/Sr High School students prefer console over mobile. If you have a chance you should definitely try these games. Good luck all you gamers out there.