Are We Getting CraZie enough?

“How do I become a Crusader Crazie?” If you’re already a student here at Faith Lutheran, there’s no stopping you from going to support your fellow Crusaders in the C-Section. The C-Section is an area where all of our Crusader Crazies stand and cheer at sports games such as football. Cheering, jumping, and chanting seem like enough right? That’s what most would think. However, the C-Section could use a little more craziness.

Head of the Crusader Crazies, Bryce Neagle, revealed his favorite part about being involved in the school’s large cheering section.

“Well you know I just love getting out there and spreading the energy, getting loud, and you know supporting my school and just being out there with my friends having a good time,” said Neagle.

FLHS freshman and school treasurer, Joe Choo, encourages more people to get more involved in the C-Section. He says, “This is your school, and your second life, if not your only life, so you have to go head on and support it.”

Although there are many students participating, some argue that it’s still not enough. Sophomore, Vanessa Lowden, said it would be nice if others came out to support our fellow Crusaders.

“More people should participate in the C-Section because it is a great experience and it is a great way to be more supportive and involved with your school.”

Bobbi Tharaldson, junior, agrees with Lowden.

“We need more hype for the football games so our players can do better,” said Tharaldson.

Our student section gets louder and louder at each football game, but there can never be too many Crazies. Get involved and support your Crusaders in the C-Section.