Planting seeds for new generations

Mark+10%3A14+student%2C+Antalya%2C+examines+plants+in+the+new+greenhouse.+Mark+10%3A14+classes+will+utilize+the+greenhouse+as+a+new+teaching+tool+for+the+students.++

Mark 10:14 student, Antalya, examines plants in the new greenhouse. Mark 10:14 classes will utilize the greenhouse as a new teaching tool for the students.

Las Vegas, NV– Today marked the grand opening of the Faith Lutheran Greenhouse project. STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) students presented the idea of the project back in 2017. After months of construction and funding from eager donors, the idea of high school juniors became a reality.
Not only will the project be used throughout STEM classes, like Greenhouse Botany, but it will also be used for interactive lessons for the Mark 10:14 students.
Persons of influence, such as Susan Brager, the Clark County Commissioner, came out to support the ribbon cutting ceremony.
“Faith Lutheran is so diverse, that this doesn’t even surprise me,” said Brager.
The greenhouse will also produce fruits and vegetables that will be sold at local farmers markets and donated to local, non-profit charities like 3 Square.
For more information about the project or how to get involved contact Mr. or Mrs. Blank at [email protected] or [email protected].